Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Old school ballers

We gotta pay respects for those who developed the game and those who helped bring new aspects to the game.

I am going to start on a new theme, old school ballers.

I will focus on some of the greatest ballers from the old school. People such as Pistol Pete, Darryl Dawkins (one of my favorite), Magic Johnson just to name a few

Today we will concentrate on Magic Johnson. I read his book during my semster in university and it was a pretty powerful book. It was called "My Life" By Magic Johnson with William Novak

Lets get into some clips
These are pretty wiked if you have never seen Magic Johnson highlights before.
The man really did revolutionize the game









i love the music in both these videos
especially the second song in the second video

peacee

No comments: